• Provide technical support to agents and specifiers as needed, including: product design, usage and installation.
• Ensuring all new PO’s received from customers are processed within 24 hours.
• Maintaining communication between all customers and the individual departments within the company. Including answering customer emails and telephone calls.
• Working with the finance department to verify commission calculations and ensure all payments have been received for customer orders that are shipping.
• Processing RGA’s and working with Engineering to ensure the products are available to be returned.
• Working with purchasing to ensure all orders are released in a timely manner to ensure all orders will arrive within the requested delivery time frame.
• Confirm all delivery addresses and time frame with the customer and provide this information to the warehouse for prepared shipments.
• Associates degree in Business or Technical field required; Bachelors preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
• Successful experience in a fast paced, multitasking environment required.
• Microsoft Office, and/or advanced Excel skills is required.
• Ability to learn new and complicated systems quickly, with a strong background in ERP systems and other databases.
• Experience in Lighting is preferred.
• Open to discussion